- Re Indirectly Social Labor and a passage from the Grundrisse
- Re. Indirectly Social Labor in the Critique of Political Economy, chapter one
- Re Indirectly Social Labor and a passage from Capital 1, chapter 1
- A Note on a passage in Poverty of Philosophy
- Re a Grundrisse fragment on social labor/mediation/etc.
The Law of Value- the series1. Introduction
1.2 A quiz on Marx's theory of Value
1.3 Addendum on how to watch these videos
2. The Fetishism of Commodities.
3. Das MudPie (social labor)
4. Use-Value, Exchange-value and Value
6. Socially Necessary Labor Time
7. Production and Exchange
9. Abstract Labor
10. Value and Price
Econ101- commodities, value, exploitation
Econ 202- Capital, Credit, Money
Econ 303- Crisis Theory
Econ 404- Work, Domination and Consent
Econ 505- super advanced shit
Tag Archives: falling rate of profit
In late January of 2012 I interviewed Andrew Kliman about his new book on the economic crisis, “The Failure of Capitalist Production.” I am still working on getting a good method of recording Skype interviews so the audio is … Continue reading
Part 2 of My interview on Diet Soap has now been posted.
Last week I did another interview with Doug Lain of Diet Soap. We talked about three different Marxist crisis theorists: David Harvey, Andrew Kliman and Rick Wolff.
Capital Vol. III Part III The Law of the Tendency of the Rate of Profit to Fall Chapter 15. Exposition of the Internal Contradictions of the Law After two chapters of pretty straightforward exposition of the falling rate of profit … Continue reading
Capital Vol. III Part III: The Law of the Tendency of the Rate of Profit to Fall Chapter 14. Counteracting Influences (This post is part of an ongoing project: a close reading of volume 3 of Kapital, one post per … Continue reading