- Dude, Where Are Your Videos?
- Radio Free Humanity, Episode 32: Making Marx Make Sense: The Early Years
- Episode 31: Marx’s Crisis Theory: New Spanish Defense
- Episode 28: Lebanon’s Protest Movement Since the Beirut Explosion-Radio Free Humanity
- Episode 27: Reading “American Civilization on Trial” in Costa Rica. Radio-Free Humanity
The Law of Value- the series1. Introduction
1.2 A quiz on Marx's theory of Value
1.3 Addendum on how to watch these videos
2. The Fetishism of Commodities.
3. Das MudPie (social labor)
4. Use-Value, Exchange-value and Value
6. Socially Necessary Labor Time
7. Production and Exchange
9. Abstract Labor
10. Value and Price
MrEverpresent on The Law of Value 2: The Fetish… Westicle on Dialogue with Patrick Murray o… kapitalism101 on A Post-Capitalist Future-Not B… Westicle on A Post-Capitalist Future-Not B… kapitalism101 on A Post-Capitalist Future-Not B…
Join 771 other subscribers
Marxists to watch out for
Tag Archives: financial
DietSoap Interview on Harvey-Kliman-Wolff
Last week I did another interview with Doug Lain of Diet Soap. We talked about three different Marxist crisis theorists: David Harvey, Andrew Kliman and Rick Wolff.