- Radio Free Humanity, Episode 32: Making Marx Make Sense: The Early Years
- Episode 31: Marx’s Crisis Theory: New Spanish Defense
- Episode 28: Lebanon’s Protest Movement Since the Beirut Explosion-Radio Free Humanity
- Episode 27: Reading “American Civilization on Trial” in Costa Rica. Radio-Free Humanity
- Episode 26: Dialogue with Patrick Murray on the Value-Form Paradigm, Part 2
The Law of Value- the series1. Introduction
1.2 A quiz on Marx's theory of Value
1.3 Addendum on how to watch these videos
2. The Fetishism of Commodities.
3. Das MudPie (social labor)
4. Use-Value, Exchange-value and Value
6. Socially Necessary Labor Time
7. Production and Exchange
9. Abstract Labor
10. Value and Price
Westicle on Dialogue with Patrick Murray o… kapitalism101 on A Post-Capitalist Future-Not B… Westicle on A Post-Capitalist Future-Not B… kapitalism101 on A Post-Capitalist Future-Not B… kapitalism101 on Episode 17: The Value-Form Par…
Tag Archives: capitalism
This is a lecture that Marxist economist Alana Freeman gave in China in 2012 on the topic of the Creative Industries. (It’s a practice talk Alan gave in his hotel the day before his actual presentation.) While the talk … Continue reading
This is draft of my script for Abstract Labor, the 9th video in my Law of Value series. I always appreciate the comments, suggestions and criticism on these drafts. They really help me focus the scripts. This video has a … Continue reading
Part 2 of My interview on Diet Soap has now been posted.
Last week I did another interview with Doug Lain of Diet Soap. We talked about three different Marxist crisis theorists: David Harvey, Andrew Kliman and Rick Wolff.
Capital Vol. III Part III: The Law of the Tendency of the Rate of Profit to Fall Chapter 14. Counteracting Influences (This post is part of an ongoing project: a close reading of volume 3 of Kapital, one post per … Continue reading