- Re Indirectly Social Labor and a passage from the Grundrisse
- Re. Indirectly Social Labor in the Critique of Political Economy, chapter one
- Re Indirectly Social Labor and a passage from Capital 1, chapter 1
- A Note on a passage in Poverty of Philosophy
- Re a Grundrisse fragment on social labor/mediation/etc.
The Law of Value- the series1. Introduction
1.2 A quiz on Marx's theory of Value
1.3 Addendum on how to watch these videos
2. The Fetishism of Commodities.
3. Das MudPie (social labor)
4. Use-Value, Exchange-value and Value
6. Socially Necessary Labor Time
7. Production and Exchange
9. Abstract Labor
10. Value and Price
Econ101- commodities, value, exploitation
Econ 202- Capital, Credit, Money
Econ 303- Crisis Theory
Econ 404- Work, Domination and Consent
Econ 505- super advanced shit
Tag Archives: capitalism
This is a lecture that Marxist economist Alana Freeman gave in China in 2012 on the topic of the Creative Industries. (It’s a practice talk Alan gave in his hotel the day before his actual presentation.) While the talk … Continue reading
This is draft of my script for Abstract Labor, the 9th video in my Law of Value series. I always appreciate the comments, suggestions and criticism on these drafts. They really help me focus the scripts. This video has a … Continue reading
Part 2 of My interview on Diet Soap has now been posted.
Last week I did another interview with Doug Lain of Diet Soap. We talked about three different Marxist crisis theorists: David Harvey, Andrew Kliman and Rick Wolff.