- Re Indirectly Social Labor and a passage from the Grundrisse
- Re. Indirectly Social Labor in the Critique of Political Economy, chapter one
- Re Indirectly Social Labor and a passage from Capital 1, chapter 1
- A Note on a passage in Poverty of Philosophy
- Re a Grundrisse fragment on social labor/mediation/etc.
The Law of Value- the series1. Introduction
1.2 A quiz on Marx's theory of Value
1.3 Addendum on how to watch these videos
2. The Fetishism of Commodities.
3. Das MudPie (social labor)
4. Use-Value, Exchange-value and Value
6. Socially Necessary Labor Time
7. Production and Exchange
9. Abstract Labor
10. Value and Price
kapitalism101 on Re Indirectly Social Labor and… A Wise Man on Re Indirectly Social Labor and… Murciélago on Re Indirectly Social Labor and… kapitalism101 on Re Indirectly Social Labor and… Masculinity and Wisd… on Re Indirectly Social Labor and…
Econ101- commodities, value, exploitation
Econ 202- Capital, Credit, Money
Econ 303- Crisis Theory
Econ 404- Work, Domination and Consent
Econ 505- super advanced shit
Tag Archives: cooney
The DietSoap podcast kicked off 2013 with a discussion between Doug Lain and myself about class. Click the picture below to be magically transported to the DietSoap site where you can hear all about it.