- Dude, Where Are Your Videos?
- Radio Free Humanity, Episode 32: Making Marx Make Sense: The Early Years
- Episode 31: Marx’s Crisis Theory: New Spanish Defense
- Episode 28: Lebanon’s Protest Movement Since the Beirut Explosion-Radio Free Humanity
- Episode 27: Reading “American Civilization on Trial” in Costa Rica. Radio-Free Humanity
The Law of Value- the series1. Introduction
1.2 A quiz on Marx's theory of Value
1.3 Addendum on how to watch these videos
2. The Fetishism of Commodities.
3. Das MudPie (social labor)
4. Use-Value, Exchange-value and Value
6. Socially Necessary Labor Time
7. Production and Exchange
9. Abstract Labor
10. Value and Price
MrEverpresent on The Law of Value 2: The Fetish… Westicle on Dialogue with Patrick Murray o… kapitalism101 on A Post-Capitalist Future-Not B… Westicle on A Post-Capitalist Future-Not B… kapitalism101 on A Post-Capitalist Future-Not B…
Join 771 other subscribers
Marxists to watch out for
Tag Archives: rasmus
Left Forum 2010
Posted on April 4, 2010 by kapitalism101
Below are video from 3 different panel from the March 2010 Left Forum in New York City. There is a lot of stuff here so let me describe and recommend a few highlights for viewers with less time on their hands.
Probably the most frequent question I get from viewers/readers is: “Okay, you have critiqued capitalism. Now what is the solution?” I usually respond by saying that we need to understand the problem better before we can begin to articulate solutions. Here, I am pleased to post some thoughts on what it means to overthrow capital and some of the ways it can be thought about: Check out Anne Jaclard and Andrew Kliman’s talks on the “Future of World Capitalism” series and the discussion that followed. These will be of interest to many viewers who want to know what it means to overthrow the law of value. Continue reading →
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged capitalism, communism, crisis, desai, economics, freeman, heller, jaclard, kliman, left forum, marx, panviotakis, rasmus, socialism, tssi, value | 11 Comments