- Dude, Where Are Your Videos?
- Radio Free Humanity, Episode 32: Making Marx Make Sense: The Early Years
- Episode 31: Marx’s Crisis Theory: New Spanish Defense
- Episode 28: Lebanon’s Protest Movement Since the Beirut Explosion-Radio Free Humanity
- Episode 27: Reading “American Civilization on Trial” in Costa Rica. Radio-Free Humanity
The Law of Value- the series1. Introduction
1.2 A quiz on Marx's theory of Value
1.3 Addendum on how to watch these videos
2. The Fetishism of Commodities.
3. Das MudPie (social labor)
4. Use-Value, Exchange-value and Value
6. Socially Necessary Labor Time
7. Production and Exchange
9. Abstract Labor
10. Value and Price
MrEverpresent on The Law of Value 2: The Fetish… Westicle on Dialogue with Patrick Murray o… kapitalism101 on A Post-Capitalist Future-Not B… Westicle on A Post-Capitalist Future-Not B… kapitalism101 on A Post-Capitalist Future-Not B…
Join 771 other subscribers
Marxists to watch out for
Tag Archives: labor power
Work. Part One: Part Two: Human beings have always worked. But the way we work has changed over time. In working we not only create the necessities for our own survival but we create the world around us and create … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged advertising, capitalism, clerical, deskill, Exploitation, factory, job, labor, labor power, marketing, office, rationalization, scientific management, skilled, taylorism, union, work, worker 5 Comments
What is capital?
I’ve talked about capitalism. I’ve talked about capitalists. But I haven’t explicitly talked about capital itself. That’s the purpose of this video. The term “capital” is often overused, allowed to describe any asset regardless of how this economic asset is … Continue reading
Posted in Econ 202- money credit capital Tagged capital, capitalism, circuit of capital, CMC, crisis, exchange, karl marx, labor, labor power, MCM, means of production, money, profit, use, value Leave a comment