- Dude, Where Are Your Videos?
- Radio Free Humanity, Episode 32: Making Marx Make Sense: The Early Years
- Episode 31: Marx’s Crisis Theory: New Spanish Defense
- Episode 28: Lebanon’s Protest Movement Since the Beirut Explosion-Radio Free Humanity
- Episode 27: Reading “American Civilization on Trial” in Costa Rica. Radio-Free Humanity
The Law of Value- the series1. Introduction
1.2 A quiz on Marx's theory of Value
1.3 Addendum on how to watch these videos
2. The Fetishism of Commodities.
3. Das MudPie (social labor)
4. Use-Value, Exchange-value and Value
6. Socially Necessary Labor Time
7. Production and Exchange
9. Abstract Labor
10. Value and Price
MrEverpresent on The Law of Value 2: The Fetish… Westicle on Dialogue with Patrick Murray o… kapitalism101 on A Post-Capitalist Future-Not B… Westicle on A Post-Capitalist Future-Not B… kapitalism101 on A Post-Capitalist Future-Not B…
Join 771 other subscribers
Marxists to watch out for
Tag Archives: hoarding
What is Credit?
What is credit? part one part two: Now, more than ever, there is an imperative need for people to understand the nature of credit in a capitalist society. In a time when we are seeing the high seas of finance … Continue reading
Posted in Econ 202- money credit capital Tagged banks, bubble, capitalism, capitalist, circulation, credit, crisis, exchange, fictitious capital, hoarding, karl marx, measure value, money, productive, speculation, unproductive, usury, value 2 Comments