- Re Indirectly Social Labor and a passage from the Grundrisse
- Re. Indirectly Social Labor in the Critique of Political Economy, chapter one
- Re Indirectly Social Labor and a passage from Capital 1, chapter 1
- A Note on a passage in Poverty of Philosophy
- Re a Grundrisse fragment on social labor/mediation/etc.
The Law of Value- the series1. Introduction
1.2 A quiz on Marx's theory of Value
1.3 Addendum on how to watch these videos
2. The Fetishism of Commodities.
3. Das MudPie (social labor)
4. Use-Value, Exchange-value and Value
6. Socially Necessary Labor Time
7. Production and Exchange
9. Abstract Labor
10. Value and Price
Michel Luc Bellemare on Kapital vol. 3 Part 1 Chapter… kapitalism101 on Kapital vol. 3 Part 1 Chapter… Michel Luc Bellemare on Kapital vol. 3 Part 1 Chapter… kapitalism101 on Re Indirectly Social Labor and… A Wise Man on Re Indirectly Social Labor and…
Econ101- commodities, value, exploitation
Econ 202- Capital, Credit, Money
Econ 303- Crisis Theory
Econ 404- Work, Domination and Consent
Econ 505- super advanced shit
Tag Archives: doug lain
The DietSoap podcast kicked off 2013 with a discussion between Doug Lain and myself about class. Click the picture below to be magically transported to the DietSoap site where you can hear all about it.