I’m remaking my Labor Theory of Value video. My current plan is to break up the topic into various sub-topics like the fetishism of commodities, use-value and exchange value, supply and demand, abstract labor, socially necessary labor time, skilled labor, etc, each comprising a different short video. But I want input from viewers as to what sort of questions they would like to see addressed in this video series. No question is too simple or to complex. I can’t promise I will address all of them, but hearing from viewers would be very helpful in shaping my thinking about these videos.
- Re Indirectly Social Labor and a passage from the Grundrisse
- Re. Indirectly Social Labor in the Critique of Political Economy, chapter one
- Re Indirectly Social Labor and a passage from Capital 1, chapter 1
- A Note on a passage in Poverty of Philosophy
- Re a Grundrisse fragment on social labor/mediation/etc.
The Law of Value- the series1. Introduction
1.2 A quiz on Marx's theory of Value
1.3 Addendum on how to watch these videos
2. The Fetishism of Commodities.
3. Das MudPie (social labor)
4. Use-Value, Exchange-value and Value
6. Socially Necessary Labor Time
7. Production and Exchange
9. Abstract Labor
10. Value and Price
Econ101- commodities, value, exploitation
Econ 202- Capital, Credit, Money
Econ 303- Crisis Theory
Econ 404- Work, Domination and Consent
Econ 505- super advanced shit